1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Akuro's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Akuro_Nanami, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

Hey! My name is Akuro_Nanami, I am a 15-year old and nearly turning 16 years old! I have been playing minecraft for a long time, the first time I played was in 2014, I first started off in a server called Skycraft, it isn't going now because of the owners pay (didn't have enough cash) to keep the server up. I also have a youtube channel, which is pretty interesting as I don't upload as much (hehe)!

Do I have a YouTube channel?: Obviously, a lot of gamers do have a youtube channel, if you want to know the link of mine, you can CLICK HERE.
    Me, myself Akuro_Nanami joined this server and started playing on the 01/04/2018 (First Of April 2018), I purchased my first rank on JailsMC on the 24/04/2018 I think and I really enjoyed the server! I have learn't many things on this server and I hope for it to grow!

I have also personally tried to invite as much players as possible to our discord server, it is really hard persuading them and telling them to join!

If you want more information on me, then you can always DM me on discord or ingame if I'm online.
    Many Thanks,
    Akuro_Nanami
    Discord - PlaneD123#6402

Dbolo likes this.
  2. Dbolo

Dbolo New Member

Nice to learn more about you! I hope to see you soon in-game!

Akuro_Nanami likes this.
  3. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

Well, I've already seen you in-game!

4. hippogaming29

hippogaming29 Member

It's great to get to know you more and it's great to see that you're inviting people to the Discord server to encourage more people to join the server!

5. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

6. hippogaming29

hippogaming29 Member

Anytime! :)

7. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

If anyone has any questions about me, you can also contact me through discord with PlaneD123#6402

8. Jay Gay

Jay Gay New Member

I've added you on discord, please accept me back :)