1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Akuro_Nanami's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by Akuro_Nanami, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

What is your IGN?:
    Akuro_Nanami, is my premium usename. That's what I use for premium servers. If they are cracked, and I can login with my cracked, my cracked username is PlaneD123.​
    What is your timezone?:
    UTC+09:30, this means that I live in Australia, South.​
    How long have you been a part of the community?:
    About 2-3 Months, I have also tried to be as active as possible.​
    How many hours per day can you contribute towards your position?:
    2-4 Hours each day depending if I have time or not. Scroll down to see my average timetable.​
    Why should you be chosen over other applicants? (What makes you stand out?):
    I think that I should be chosen over other applicants is because I am active, and I try to be. I also will keep on inviting players to the discord server and tell them to join our server and how to play. If I could become staff then I will try and help out, do what the server owners tell us and obviously follow the staff rules.​
    Do you have any previous experience moderating or leading a server?:
    Yes, I do. I have owned a server before with Darkname (Yuval) has he remembers and I have found it extremely hard to control and manage it.
    • Minelink – Moderator, I have retired because I was busy with my homework back then, and I wasn't has much active as I was now.
    • SkyKindoms – Administrator , I have been helping out on this server for pretty much my lifetime of playing, I still am helping and supporting that server.
    • Skycraft – Manager, this was my first server I have ever become staff on and played minecraft on, I learn't all my prison, skyblock & factions skills there! The server closed because the owners didn't have enough money to re-open it up.
    • Cactus Network – Co-Owner, server was closed because the server was griefed, the gamemodes were skyblock, factions, prison, bedwars, eggwars and much more. I am still good friends with the owner.
    • BlockDrop – Moderator, have resigned because I found many other servers to play on as soon as I got my premium account.
    • DonDoDis Server (Discord) – Senior Admin, I have learn't most of my discord skills here and the server closed down (deleted) because the owner was too busy and couldn't find new staff.
    • OutLaw – The Owner, with DarkName (Yuval), just a few months ago as we shut it down because Yuval had other things to do.
    • Pika Network – Old Staff Manager, resigned as I was busy with work, but I'm no longer busy.
    All these positions I have had were pretty hard, you would have to get on discord and minecraft everyday and support each server. By making a minecraft server, I found that configurating the server takes time (the files) and building. Learning all worldedit, worldguard, setting up all the ranks and permissions took me lots of time. I have built up all the skills and now have learnt them.​
    Have you received any punishments before, if so list the punishment & the reason.:
    No, I have never received a punishment in JailsMC.​
    Do you meet all of the helper requirements?:
    Yes, I do. I also took my time to read it.​
    Would you like us to know anything else about you?:
    I am on discord a lot of the times, so I can contact you through really quickly and because of that I can invite lots of plays (on discord) through to our discord server. Check !top to see who's second.

My daily timetable (not holidays):
    Sunday » 1:30pm - 6:30pm
    Monday » 5:00pm - 6:30pm & 8:00pm - 9:00pm
    Tuesday » 3:30pm - 4:15pm & 6:00pm - 6:30pm (I'm pretty much busy on that day)
    Wednesday » 5:30pm - 6:15pm
    Thursday » 5:00pm - 9:00pm
    Friday » 12:00am - 3:00am (sometimes)
    Saturdays » 2pm - 6:30pm & 8pm - 11pm
    Public Holidays » 9am - 12pm & 2pm - 6:30pm

My daily timetable (holidays, excluding public holidays):
    Sunday » 1:30pm - 6:30pm & 8pm - 10pm
    Monday » 1:30pm - 7pm & 8;30pm - 10pm
    Tuesday » 11:00am - 12pm & 2:00pm - 6:30pm
    Wednesday » 1:00pm - 6:30pm & 8pm - 10pm
    Thursdays » 10:00am - 12pm & 2pm - 6pm & 8pm - 9pm
    Fridays » 2:30pm - 8:30pm & 12am - 3am
    Saturdays » Full Day (excludes my sleeping)

That timetable is not a definite and can change anytime.

I hope that you hire me as your staff member and can support and help out this server as much as I can.

Kindest Regards,
    Akuro_Nanami
    Discord - PlaneD123#6402

#1 Akuro_Nanami, Jul 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018 at 4:25 PM
    Jay Gay, SSundee and Dbolo like this.
  2. Shavon

Shavon OG Staff Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Hello, My opinion on this is -0.5

Pros
    - You've been apart of the community for a while now.
    - I've see you on a few times.

Cons
    - I don't really see you helping much.
    - I've had to warn you twice on forums about post boosting.
    - Last time I saw, you hadn't been online for a few days in-game. Around 4+ days.
    - Hasn't been on forums for a few days.

Hope you have a good day and hope you're enjoying the server.
    ~Shavon

3. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

Hey, Thanks for your reply. I will try and edit and get on that now!

SSundee likes this.
  4. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz New Member

Hey @Akuro_Nanami

I see you tend to be active as much as possible, I've seen you help other users although I do think your application could use more detail of why you should be picked and what other commitments you have outside of the server.

Good Luck,
    Daze

5. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

Hey @ItzDazePlayz,

Thanks for your kind reply. I will get on to that as soon as possible!

SSundee likes this.
  6. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

Hello everyone, following my staff application.
    I have added in lots and lots of detail, if you've read thanks for reading!
    Cheers,
    Akuro_Nanami

SSundee and Dbolo like this.
  7. Dbolo

Dbolo New Member

This is a really detailed staff application, for me it's really easy to read and I think that you've edited and put your time in it.
    Overall, I think it should be a +1.

8. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

Hey! Thanks for your kind reply. I really appreciate it! Got anythings I can improve on?

SSundee and ItzDazePlayz like this.
  9. SSundee

SSundee New Member

Seriously, this is a good application. I cannot see any spelling and grammar mistakes and you are really active on the forums & discord. Overall this application deserves a +1.

I have also seen you in-game too so, that's a good point! This probably should have taken you 1 hour to do? Maybe.. xD Some people are slow at typing like me :(

10. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

Hi, Thanks for your kind reply! I really appreciate it and I have taken a lot of time to edit it. If you really want to know more, this application took me about 45 minutes to write & think.

11. DerpyDoge

DerpyDoge Member

Looks pretty good to me, you are very active!
    +1

12. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

Hello! Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it.

13. hippogaming29

hippogaming29 Member

I know for a fact that you've had lots of experience with Minecraft servers as you are currently the owner of one of them and was an owner of previous ones as I was in the Discord for those servers. Although they have never taken off, so to say, you've had the experience of making one. You're also very active on Discord as I see you online a lot and you've also had lots of experience of moderating on other servers. From your timetable, you seem to be able to be very active in-game being able to give lots of hours towards the server even during school days.

However, your application does lack detail. When writing an application you really want to sell yourself to everyone who reads your application. The more detail you have and the more information you can list about yourself, the better chances you have of being accepted. Good luck with your application though!

14. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

Hello @hippogaming29, thanks for your reply. I can try editing the application a bit and making it much more better. And Yes, I think I've seen you on discord a lot too :)

SSundee likes this.
  15. hippogaming29

hippogaming29 Member

It's great to see that you'll take this constructive criticism and act on it straight away!

16. SSundee

SSundee New Member

As I've said above, this application is awesome. I've seen you in-game and in discord too!
    I wish you the very best, my response: +1

17. Dbolo

Dbolo New Member

I agree with SSundee, this application is extremely detailed towards me and I've seen you on the server a lot of times!
    This is a +1 for me!

18. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

Thanks for your kind reply, if you would like to add me on discord or know me more you know where to go!

Dbolo likes this.
  19. DerpyDoge

DerpyDoge Member

+1 mainly because of detail and experience

20. Dbolo

Dbolo New Member

Agreeable, good application as he as put a lot of effort into it and is really active on both discord & forums.
    I hope you get accepted as I have already posted my option: +1