War Loot Crates (WLC)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EukalyptenHD, Dec 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. EukalyptenHD

EukalyptenHD Active Member

[​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While pvping other players, I noticed there's a couple chests around the pvp arena. It would be nice to actually make use of those chests instead of having them as decorations so I came up with this:

----------------------------------------

There must be at-least 10+ players online all active.

War loot crates reset automatically every 1 hour containing randomly placed stuff like static armour or a ton of money (e.g. $100T).

In voting crates and above (higher crate, more chance of winning this), you can win a key that re-stocks war loot crates immediately and announcing to everyone on the server that they have been re-stocked. Also, it will announce to everyone that you have opened a war loot crate.

When you open a loot crate, you have to stay alive for at-least 1 minute (this timer resets if you are combat tagged), fun cool music plays in the background.

Increases pvp between players.

Adds more fun to pvp.

------------------------------

• Like Like x 1
  2. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

This is a great idea, and something similar is currently being developed.

This particular feature may be added in the future, but for now, I think the alternative we have in mind will do just fine.

I'll leave this open until a decision has been made whether to add this in addition to the other feature or not, is made.

Thanks for your suggestion.

• Like Like x 2