Your IGN: iFiteGirls Your suggestion: A new enchant called Token finder (Suggested name) This enchant would range from I-V (1-5) and the purpose would be to find tokens when mining Level 1 - 1% Chance to find 10-30 tokens. Level 2 - 5% Chance to find 40-75 tokens. Level 3 - 15% Chance to find 90-125 tokens. Level 4 - 35% Chance to find 130-150 tokens. Level 5 - 50% Chance to find 175-200 tokens. This enchant would cost 1250 tokens each upgrade. How would this improve JailsMC?: I think this would improve the server because there isn't much enchants on the server. Adding a new enchant may bring new/older players. Some players may have left the server before because there wasn't much enchants to get and they may have gotten sick of the current ones. This enchant would also bring a whole new element of token farming to the game. Currently there isn't many ways to get tokens. In conclusion I believe this enchant will do very well and attract many new and old players. I would love to see this enchant or a similar enchant added to the game. Thank you for taking your time to read my suggestion, hope you consider it!