Token Finder (New enchant)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iFiteGirls, Nov 30, 2017.

?

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. iFiteGirls

iFiteGirls New Member

Your IGN:

iFiteGirls

Your suggestion:

A new enchant called Token finder (Suggested name)
    This enchant would range from I-V (1-5) and the purpose would be to find tokens when mining
    Level 1 - 1% Chance to find 10-30 tokens.
    Level 2 - 5% Chance to find 40-75 tokens.
    Level 3 - 15% Chance to find 90-125 tokens.
    Level 4 - 35% Chance to find 130-150 tokens.
    Level 5 - 50% Chance to find 175-200 tokens.

This enchant would cost 1250 tokens each upgrade.

How would this improve JailsMC?:

I think this would improve the server because there isn't much enchants on the server.
    Adding a new enchant may bring new/older players. Some players may have left the server before because there wasn't much enchants to get and they may have gotten sick of the current ones.

This enchant would also bring a whole new element of token farming to the game.
    Currently there isn't many ways to get tokens.

In conclusion I believe this enchant will do very well and attract many new and old players.
    I would love to see this enchant or a similar enchant added to the game.

Thank you for taking your time to read my suggestion, hope you consider it!

2. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz Member

Great idea but, there are already so many ways in gaining tokens like voting, reaction game and through /challenges as you can use the crystals to gain tokens via /shop. I do agree that there should be more enchantments but this one seems kinda pointless. Maybe this would work if there were more uses for tokens like using them to buy a backpack or a temp sell buff or something.

3. iFiteGirls

iFiteGirls New Member

You listed three ways, it would be nice if they added more ways to gain tokens.
    Although you can gain tokens by doing each and everyone of those task they don't give you a lot. I've been playing the server for about fourteen hours and have almost completed all of the challenges. But yes, there is a decent amount of ways to gain some tokens, I'd just love to see some new enchants and or ways to "farm" tokens.

Thank you for the response!

4. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz Member

Well, There are many more ways to gain tokens like through kit Daily, Weekly and for donors, you can get them from Kits VIP, Elite, Legend, Lord, God and Static. Plus you can buy them from the server store. On top of that, I believe the owner gives them out in Drop parties that he hosts. You can get tokens via mining as every 5000 blocks broken gets you 10 crystals which can then be converted into tokens via /shop

As for the more enchants I 100% agree.