Shop Improvement

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItzKinglinPlayz, Dec 11, 2017.

?

New appearances in shop?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The post doesn't make sense

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. ItzKinglinPlayz

Hello, a classical greeting to you all. I have been thinking about this recently, with the new updates taking place, that new features should appear in the shop.

The first set of shop improvements I think should be added:
    Dyes
    Stained glass
    All types of wooden doors and fences

Some of these can be crafted, but take some time to do so. Other things, like Stained glass and dyes, are simple to make, but some of them aren't possible to obtain. This also hinders banner crafting as it is very limited on dyes.

The second set of shop improvements I think should be added:
    Tokens to Crystals
    The command /fix that costs about 5000-15000 crystals

If they accidently bought some tokens with crystals, they can exchange it back. For example, 4800 crystals per 500 tokens, so they would exchange it back for 500 tokens per 4000 crystals.
    The command /fix is only for Legend[+], and if the command made an appearance in /shop, it would balance out 'free to play'

I know the shop is being revamped, but it has taken way too long. I have a post that supports this http://jailsmc.net/threads/stained-glass.47/ with the stained glass suggestion, which they claimed to have it done within a week (which never happened at all). Another thread with the shop that hasn't been noticed by executive staff members http://jailsmc.net/threads/add-cactus.106/ and I think that it woul be cool for cactus blocks to appear. Afterall, it is a plant.

I hope you consider this, as I have spent some time into writing this.

ShinyBlaziken

P.S. Developers may be busy or might be currently revamping the shop, but we know nothing about their business/progress of it.

2. iFiteGirls

iFiteGirls New Member

I like the idea of having new items to purchase with crystals but I feel that the normal shop doesn't need much more.

3. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz Member

Indeed the shop needs improvements. But there is no point in making another post saying that if the staff have already said they will work on getting it implemented. The developers are rather busy with issues on the server and real life. Just be patient and wait and see what happens.

4. EukalyptenHD

EukalyptenHD Active Member

Wait when you buy the /fix command from shop (if it gets implemented), will it cost you crystals every single time you fix an item also or just when you buy it and then you can use it for free etc?

5. ItzKinglinPlayz

One time purchase, I mean nothing can go wrong with that right?
    I'm adding a bit more suggestions to it and adding it to one post so they don't have to scroll for other things people suggested to be added. I want everyone's ideas to be in the shop. As I've mentioned, we don' know the developer's business so I thought of making this a treat.
    It does, honestly. I need some dyes to make banners for the Christmas event, and it is stopping me from doing that since I cannot get the dyes from the shop. Also, you can use dyes for stained glass. Wouldn't you want to make a nice plot with a cool coloured glass as the windows?

6. iFiteGirls

iFiteGirls New Member

There is flowers in the shop..