Denied RyRy's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by iRyRy, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iRyRy

iRyRy New Member

1. What is your Minecraft username?
    - iRyRy_YT

2. What is your timezone?
    - GMT

3. How long have you been a part of the community?
    - Joined in Nov 26, 2017

4. How many hours per day can you contribute towards your position?
    On Weekdays: 5 hours
    On Weekends: 9+ hours

5. Why should you be chosen over other applicants? (What makes you stand out?)
    I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytical brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues.

I never allow these two to mix together because that could jeopardize my position and probably annoy some players. Lastly, I know that certain people apply for the rank because they think it will bring them respect and make them cool. I have never considered this as a reason to apply and I frankly hate these types of people. They often end up abusing their power and getting banned. I will never abuse no matter what happens. I am applying because I believe that I have what it takes to help the server.

I used to be like every other normal player wanting to play on a server and meet new people and possibly make new friends and I will tell you what small servers has brought all kinds of friends to me. I am not discarding all of the staff from their jobs I love all the staff and they respect all players including their fellow staff and I respect them too.

6. Have you received any punishments before, if so list the punishment & the reason.
    - Nope

7. Link to your last application (if any?)
    - http://jailsmc.net/threads/ryrys-application-retry.201/#post-769

8. Do you have any previous experience moderating or leading a server? You may post names, but not IPs
    TitanMCas a helper then I promoted up to a Moderator, Then I left due to the lack of dedication of some Staff
    Same applies to a server named EliteSB I was ranked Manager on there when no staff was dedicated enough to boost the server to a good position.
    Mc-Gladiators I was helper, I got demoted because I was helping my friend boost his server then as soon as I got demoted my friend shut his server down :/ If you wish to know more or want proof PM me on discord I'll give you one of the staff's discord and You can ask them if I did Work there.

Owned my own server 'PandaProvince, Closed due to financial issues, We got a dily income on around 20 Players per day and 300 Over a few weeks time

9. Do you agree that if you mention your application to any staff member/in public chat, it will be instantly denied?
    - Yes
    10. Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I play Minecraft frequently and love games and ICT Technology,
    I am experienced in coding, configuration, management and development in servers
    I own my own server, which has a daily income of 10 people per day, just out of BETA release. Along side this, I will be sure to backtrack to snapcraft and allow Helper be my first priority. (We have 2 owners)
    I'm taking GCSE's (Exams) In 14Weeks time.

Thanks for Reading
    Kind Regards,
    RyRy

2. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

If you are still interested in this position, please reply to this thread confirming this.
    If there is no reply within 7 days, your application will be denied but will not affect your chances in the future if you wish to reapply.

3. iRyRy

iRyRy New Member

No thank you.
    Proud helper of Snapcraft.

Thanks for the offer.

4. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.