Denied Ryanmak28- Helper application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ryanmak28, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryanmak28

ryanmak28 New Member

1. What is your Minecraft username? ryanmak28

2. What is your timezone? Eastern

3. How long have you been a part of the community? A week or so.

4. How many hours per day can you contribute towards your position? 2-3 hours

5. Why should you be chosen over other applicants? You should choose me over other applicants because I have the passion to want to help others, I have the passion to want to actually do everything that I can to help the server, and I have the passion to put hours into the server every day to do my volunteer work the best that I possibly can. I will give my 110% in helping to better the server, and will stop at nothing to make the playing experience for everyone an enjoyable one. I will do everything in my power to improve the network and the community. This is what differentiates me from other staff members and applicants - I am passionate about this server and in my ability to help others. I will absolutely love being a staff member on JailMC and will not take any negative risks as a staff member, but I will take positive risks, which will challenge me in a good way, and will improve myself as both a player and a staff member. I will take pride in everything that I do as a staff member, proudly will wear the title, and will proudly work for the network in any way. I have the passion to want to do more, to continue to do more and more every single day, to make the network a better place for all users, something that all staff members should want to do.

6. Have you received any punishments before, if so list the punishment & the reason.

7. Link to your last application (if any?) One, was on discord the others were on google forms which you cannot see because after it you can't review it.

8. Do you have any previous experience moderating or leading a server? You may post names, but not IPs. I started my moderating experiences on Cobblecraft, after a few months of playing, I was promoted to become 1 of 2 admins the server needed. Before long, the
    “Head Admin” rank was developed by the owner as he wanted to award admin to 2 others, and he granted me this new rank of Head Admin. I was numerously placed as the temporary owner of the server while the owner was busy or on holidays.

9. Do you agree that if you mention your application to any staff member/in public chat, it will be instantly denied? Agreed

10. Is there anything else you'd like to add? Nope

2. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

User has not logged in for more than 3 days, application denied.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.