Denied Player Support Tickets (PST)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by EukalyptenHD, Oct 17, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EukalyptenHD

EukalyptenHD Active Member

Player Support Tickets (PST)

Player Commands:
    - /ticket <question>
    - /ticket rate <1-5> (1 being the worst service)

Staff Commands:
    - /ticket help <player>
    - /ticket close
    - /ticket add <player> (add more than one player into the channel)

Behind the scenes: each ticket conversation history will be saved on a log if needed to go over by administrator to see how their staff are helping and what rate review they're getting. Chat sound effects to be made as-well.

Easy part:
    when a player opens up a ticket, an online staff member will get a notification that a ticket has been opened etc and when the staff accepts it, both player and staff will be in a private channel to discuss what they need to discuss etc. If a staff needs to go or needs an extra staff to help him discuss a serious matter or something, they can add one by doing '/ticket add <player>' (it could be another normal player as-well).

Hard part (I think): having it notify on discord in #staff-chat.

Now this is intended to be custom made (to fit JailsMC theme etc) however there are alternatives online while it's being custom coded.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Personally, I believe this would be impractical due to the fact there are numerous support channels, such as Discord and in-game PMs.
    If a player feels that a staff member is unhelpful, they can report the staff member through report a player, therefore not needing to rate the ticket.

It's a creative idea, but I feel it may cause more inefficiency rather than efficiency.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.