Denied pawn4life - Helper Application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by pawn4life, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pawn4life

pawn4life New Member

1. What is your Minecraft username?
    Since I got premium my username is pawn4life. Until then I was using pawn.
    2. What is your timezone?
    My timezone is EET / EEST.
    3. How long have you been a part of the community?
    I've been a part of the community for about a week.
    I believe I was playing this server while ago when I was really into prison but I'm not really sure.

4. How many hours per day can you contribute towards your position?
    It depends on which day of the week it is. I have trainings on Tuesday and Thursday so I may be online only on evenings ~9pm. Monday, Wednesday I have a lot of time free after school so it may be atleast 4 hours and more. At the weekend I can be online almost all the time. 6-10 hours.
    5. Why should you be chosen over other applicants? (What makes you stand out?)
    Many of the people I know says I'm friendly so there wouldn't be problems to communicate.
    I'm not annoying and I don't get annoyed fast so that's a good sign.
    I have experience on being a staff at my country servers not international but I guess the experience still is experience.

6. Have you received any punishments before, if so list the punishment & the reason.
    I have not got any punishments on this server.
    7. Link to your last application (if any?)
    This is my first application on this server.
    8. Do you have any previous experience moderating or leading a server? You may post names, but not IPs
    As I said I was a moderator in my country servers such as craft or fall.
    9. Do you agree that if you mention your application to any staff member/in public chat, it will be instantly denied?
    I totally agree with this.
    10. Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I would like to mention that I was a very active player on prison servers like year ago. Time was changing and I didn't really have time for it. No when I've made time for this I would like to help ''jailsmc'' community. In this week I've fully enjoyed the time here, met new people and have some fun. Also I see good plugins which make server fun. I believe that there would be more people playing if it had better rank at multiple voting sites. Anyway I enjoy the people playing here and I enjoy the staff who keeps this server playable for prisoners. :)

2. nissa416

nissa416 New Member

good application, gl on getting helper.

3. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

User has not logged in for 3+ days, application denied.
    You may reapply in 14 days
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.