New year, new JailsMC?

Discussion in 'News & announcements' started by ItsIcyC, Jan 2, 2018.

1. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello everyone!

Over the past few weeks we have been planning and developing new features & bug fixes, which are able to be put into place in the coming weeks.

Some of these fixes will include changes to the economy, and so will therefore incur a reset.

What will be changed?
    • Both sell prices & rankup costs will be changed to be more balanced
    • Cost multipliers will occur every 5 prestiges (currently occur every prestige)
    What will be added?

The PvPEvent & moneypouches was just a few of the many awesome features we have planned for JailsMC. There may be more information on additional features over the next few weeks, so make sure to keep an eye on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/jailsmcofficial), Discord (http://voice.jailsmc.net) & Forums for additional information!

We have many awesome features planned for 2018, but you can also post your own here!

What will be reset?
    • Plots
    • Inventories
    • Enderchests
    • Balances ($, Tokens, Crystals)
    • Permissions bought from /shop (pets, commands)
    • Challenges
    • Prison Rank
    • Player Vaults
    What will NOT be reset?
    • Donor ranks
    • Tags (/tags)

To prepare for this reset, we are now accepting staff applications! If you'd like to apply, you can do so by clicking here.

• Like Like x 5
  2. DarkStar

DarkStar New Member

Hey Icy,
    I was just wondering if we will get any other items that we donated for in the past, such as static keys, rare keys from upgrading ranks, etc. I love to support the server, but I donated a few days ago and hearing about a server reset makes me feel like I got cheated out of my money.

3. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hey DarkStar,

I'm sorry you feel this way, that was not the intention of the reset at all. Unfortunately, items such as keys will not be returned after the reset.
    We've announced the reset a few weeks previous to it happening in the hopes that players, such as yourself, who have purchased these items will still be able to use them and get value from them.

If you still feel this way by the time the reset date is announced, PM me and we'll sort something out.

Thanks,

ItsIcyB