Denied igg7 - Helper Application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by therealestigg7, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. therealestigg7

therealestigg7 New Member

1. What is your Minecraft username? igg7
    2. What is your timezone? Eastern
    3. How long have you been a part of the community? Almost a month
    4. How many hours per day can you contribute towards your position? at least 3 I have lots of homework on weekends I can play a lot more
    5. Why should you be chosen over other applicants? (What makes you stand out?) I have never been staff on a server honestly
    6. Have you received any punishments before, if so list the punishment & the reason.
    7. Link to your last application (if any?)
    8. Do you have any previous experience moderating or leading a server? You may post names, but not IPs Not really but I know commands :) I am excited
    9. Do you agree that if you mention your application to any staff member/in public chat, it will be instantly denied? I think it should put a negative attitude towards it because it says patience is needed in the requirments
    10. Is there anything else you'd like to add? I am 12 I can be immature at times. I think I can help out the server and I would like to try to be staff because I like the server and the current staff team seems to have nice people.

#1 therealestigg7, May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. YuvalShoshan

YuvalShoshan New Member

like your application! not because i'm your friend.
    make sure to add your name into "What is your minecraft username?"
    when you getting staff (if) don't swear or something like that, because You need to present an model!
    good luck 1+

3. therealestigg7

therealestigg7 New Member

Swearing is allowed just not disrespecting players Captivapes has sworn but I get what you mean. Thanks for the feed back!

4. Shavon

Shavon Moderator
    Staff Member Mod

I'm going to go -1 due to the fact that this application is very under detailed. You don't have any experience, I mean I get it every has to start out somewhere. Also to me, some of the things you've said in discord can be a bit immature. Could also try spacing it out or adding color to show the difference between the question and answer.

5. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Denied as requested by applicant.

Thread locked.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.