Ideas/Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Braadley, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Braadley

Braadley New Member

1. "Admin items" I personally love collecting the items and they can add a whole new experience to the server with pvp'ing and even mining! Some examples I was thinking of was maybe a knockback 5 Stick or a fire aspect shovel. Just some silly items to add in as jokes!

2. I think we should add some more sort of mob grinding events or challenges. Like ones that can give you special trails, tokens, Picks, Special armor, etc... Like maybe add in a special mob dropping plugin that enables such items to be dropped.

3. I think we need to have a limit on how many items we should be able to list on ah... I find it super annoying checking /ah to see a bunch of Starter armor or emerald blocks listed for way too much.

4. I was thinking why not put a repair sign at spawn for like 1trill or more depending on what Icy thinks per item repaired, or something of that sort, to make it fair for regular players to be able to repair stuff as well.

5. I was thinking of a repair cooldown for /repair - I understand it's OP but at this rate somebody could be in PvP and get out of combat, repair their armor and go back in and start PvP'ing again.

6. I know @percio suggested a /warp parkour awhile back, whether it's being added or not I have no idea, but I was thinking of on top of the /warp parkour idea, I was thinking of a /warp maze and you can complete it once a day, and it would either give you like 1k tokens or a couple hundred crystals? I've also heard people talk about a PvP mine, I'm currently making one on a single player world, which you can PM me for pictures and or things you'd like to see added.

7. This idea ties in with idea 1 and 2, I was thinking of daily/weekly events that could be hosted by our admin team and our staff team. It would be little events on the server that would possibly draw in more players and if you won said events you'd get a couple items maybe even keys or something of that sort.

8. Boss fights, sort of like a mob arena but a group of players could go in with selected kits, go around and fight bosses, the bosses would spawn mobs to defend it and so forth, you could get crystals/items/keys out of it as well.

9. I think what @percio said about making auto sell purchasable with in-game currency is an awesome idea, I also think making fly purchasable will also be nice for the regular players.

#1 Braadley, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. percio

percio New Member

LOVE all these ideas to be honest. Idea 4 is especially easy and would help out a lot to players that don't have a rank and cant repair their armour.
    I feel like if all those were to be added, there would be little things that the server would need to add.
    <3

#2 percio, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  3. nissa416

nissa416 New Member

/parkour *the originality is great*
    +1 for DaddyMoan

4. FencerChris

FencerChris New Member

+1 Love them all good work

#4 FencerChris, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  5. EukalyptenHD

EukalyptenHD Active Member

1. Admin items would be cool to have but to make them special and actually value, I would only give them out during a special event like Valentines Day, Easter, Christmas and so on.

2. For this, I've thought about adding an event that happens every week where you get a mob attack and all sources of light in mines are ridden and mobs spawn. However, when you kill these mobs, you get fragments. If you merge one fragment and another, it will give you a x2 compressed fragment meaning that the more you merge the fragments together, the more chance of a better crate key you get when you right-click it. <--- experimental idea.

3. I agree and in-fact, it should cost you money per hour for your listing. It adds a bit of realism because real shops usually have to pay monthly rent to keep their shop open in a specific area etc. This will make people think about what people really want to buy and if their price is logical. In addition, adding kits to /ah should be disabled, if not then donator kits 100%.

4. Adding a repair sign for $1T would demolish it as a feature for donators and would have the donator perk tag removed from it meaning it would just be a normal perk.

5. Agree, maybe disable the command as a whole while you're in the PvP arena?

6. I've suggested a PvP mine already as-well. Warp maze would be cool and hopefully that parkour warp will also be a thing since it adds new challenges and goals to achieve. and things to do apart from just mining.

7. N/A

8. In conjunction with my idea of adding the mobarena plugin or making your own, that would be cool :p

9. Might as-well make all donator perks purchase-able with in-game-money eh? (jk xD).

6. percio

percio New Member

The whole server wanted events such as a mob arena for a very long time, however no one has even thought of making it, therefore it is an amzing idea I dont think it is ever going to be made.

In response to "9"
    The autosell perk is very good, I would even have to say it is nescessary if you want to get anywhere near p1+. This means that if a free to play player has not decided to make a donation of at least 15 pounds (which is A LOT for some poeple) lets be honest they will not be able to progess into the game as:
    1: Upgrading your pick is useless as you get full inventory after mining one block therefore tokens are bescally useless.
    2: Considering that the player cannot get their pickaxe upgraded (which is clearly one of the main features of a prison server) they will mostly end up quitting (like a lot of player have) as they cannot get anywhere without autosell.
    3: Constant anvil sound will drive them insane, at least it did that to me.

I understand donator ranks need to have some perks however having a perk purely pay to win, without having any chance of buying it with ingame money is disgusting. If you want to give donators custom perks, why not actually bring trails and pets back, and add some custom donator trails and pets. That would be much better than making the game harder for f2p, right?

#6 percio, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1