Denied Helper appliction

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LewisB1, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LewisB1

LewisB1 New Member

Format

Every question is required to be answered. If it doesn't apply to you, state this rather than leaving it out.

1. What is your Minecraft username? LewisB1

2. What is your timezone? UK

3. How long have you been a part of the community? about 7 months

4. How many hours per day can you contribute towards your position? on school day 4pm to 9pm

5. Why should you be chosen over other applicants? (What makes you stand out?)

well I feel like am nice and I help people out a lot I would tell people what to do and how things work if they really need a bit of money I would give them money with I would give people money with out them asking and I feel like I could really help out

6. Have you received any punishments before, if so list the punishment & the reason.

a false ban for chargeback I was unbanned

a perm mute but was unmuted and I promise never to advertise again {sorry icy stil regret what I did and will make it up to you}

7. Link to your last application (if any?) it was my mute appeal

8. Do you have any previous experience moderating or leading a server? You may post names, but not ips I been staff on a cuple of servers and I been admin on some aswell now I am only staff on my server

9. Do you agree that if you mention your application to any staff member/in public chat, it will be instantly
    denied? I agree

10. Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I am really sorry about the mute I don't know how to make it up to you

Failure to use this format will result in your application being automatically denied.
    Attempts to plagiarise any applications from this, or other servers will result in your application being automatically denied.

The format may be changed at any time with or without warning.

2. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Application denied due to lack of detail, you may reapply in 14 days.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.