Helper applications

Discussion in 'News & announcements' started by ItsIcyC, Nov 11, 2017.

1. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Applications for Helper position on the server are now open, and can be found here.

Make sure you read the requirements in full, failure to comply with the requirements stated will result in your application being automatically denied.

Good luck!​

• Like Like x 3
  2. tomre12

tomre12 New Member

Hi im orel my name on Minecraft Pikachu_DT im want be Helper because im like help people i online all time Almost >>

im hope to be a Helper it look me Like a nice server i think i can share it to some of my friends and more peoples >

3. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hey! I'm glad you're enjoying the server. However, this isn't the application section of the Forum. This has been linked above - make sure you read all the requirements before you apply, or your application will be automatically denied.

4. AssyrianOtaku

AssyrianOtaku New Member

hi iam AssyrianOtaku. my timezone is CET. i have been part of the community for over two years on the server if you count the time it wasnt online and i am 2 weeks on discord . depends on where i am my parents are devorst, if i am at my mothers place i can come on for like 5-6 hours maybe 7 . i dont know i just want to apply because i know this server for a long time and i just want too see it growing . i have never got a punishment . i was moderater on a erver but that was a server with 4 people but that server is gone . what i wanted to add is i love this server so much i spend all the time i can to play on it its become my favorite server and in the time it wasnt on i kept it in my server lsit on the top to show the love to the server.

5. ItzKinglinPlayz

Yet again, if you read it, wrong section. @ItsIcyC need you to lock this thread btw.

6. EukalyptenHD

EukalyptenHD Active Member

@ShinyBlaziken if people are stupid let them, meaning if they post an application here they're instantly denied due to not reading anything carefully showing their carelessness and lack of effort to even read everything properly.

To be honest what you posted there is a bit spam when you could've just said to just lock the thread and to why.

7. Jokester1704

Jokester1704 New Member

(The Application thread was locked so I'm guessing we are supposed to post it here.)
    Jokester1704-Helper Application
    1. What is your Minecraft username?-Jokester1704

2. What is your timezone?-ET

3. How long have you been a part of the community?-I've been in the community for about 2 weeks.

4. How many hours per day can you contribute towards your position?-I can contribute at least 6 hours a day.

5. Why should you be chosen over other applicants? (What makes you stand out?)-I believe that I am more mature and responsible than some others. I also believe that I should be chosen because I have had experience as a helper.

6. Have you received any punishments before, if so list the punishment & the reason.-No

7. Link to your last application (if any?)-N/A

8. Do you have any previous experience moderating or leading a server? You may post names, but not IPs-I have had experience as a Helper on a server called BlazeVortex as well as a Helper on VortexPrisons.

9. Is there anything else you'd like to add?-I know that I haven't been in the community for a long time but I think this is a good server and I would like to contribute as much as I can to the growth of this server. Accepted or Denied, I will still love the server and its amazing aspects.

8. Jokester1704

Jokester1704 New Member

If I need to post this application somewhere else I will be glad to do so. The link above was locked so I didn't know where to post, sorry!

9. Shavon

Shavon Moderator
    Staff Member Mod

10. iRyRy

iRyRy New Member

This cannot be posted here!
    Please go HERE Then click the 'Post New Thread' Button to post.
    Also make sure you meet all the requirements, otherwise your application will be automatically denied.
    Thank you for Understanding!
    -RyRy​