Denied Helper App

Discussion in 'Archive' started by FencerChris, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FencerChris

FencerChris New Member

1. What is your Minecraft username? My minecraft username is FencerChris

2. What is your timezone? My time zone is EST

3. How long have you been a part of the community? I been part of the community for 2 months now

4. How many hours per day can you contribute towards your position? I can put between 2 to 4 hr on weekdays and 6 to 8 hr on weekends

5. Why should you be chosen over other applicants? (What makes you stand out?) you should chose me because I am very active on minecraft and on discord. I know what to do if something bad happen on a server. I am also very hardworking you tell me to do something I will do it no question ask.

6. Have you received any punishments before, if so list the punishment & the reason. Yes I gotten muted but from that I did nothing since.

7. Link to your last application (if any?) I applied and I cant find the link to my last one

8. Do you have any previous experience moderating or leading a server? You may post names, but not IPs
    I work for a server in the past called badlion for them I was a mod and a translator and I was not well know but I had fun and I did my job. I know how to deal with problems that member may bring up with me.

9. Do you agree that if you mention your application to any staff member/in public chat, it will be instantly denied? I fully understand that I will not ask any staff member to read my app.

10. Is there anything else you'd like to add? No but thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my app. I hope to hear from you soon.

2. percio

percio New Member

You said you know how to deal with problems but you didn't give any examples... we need examples.

3. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

User has not logged in for 3+ days, application denied.
    You may reapply in 14 days.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.