Denied Havyxx - Helper Application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Havyxx, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havyxx

Havyxx New Member

1. What is your Minecraft username? - InsertSalt
    2. What is your timezone? - Eastern Standard time
    3. How long have you been a part of the community? - About 8-9 Months
    4. How many hours per day can you contribute towards your position? 1-2 maybe 3 hours
    5. Why should you be chosen over other applicants? (What makes you stand out?) I use to be staff on the server, but had resigned after the server had basically lost all players and community. But now that the server is back and alive i wish to be a staff member once again.
    6. Have you received any punishments before, if so list the punishment & the reason. - Banned, But was allowed back on when server reset, forgot the reason. Also Demoted before- never found out why.
    7. Link to your last application (if any?) - Got removed when they redid the site.
    8. Do you have any previous experience moderating or leading a server? You may post names, but not IPs
    Yes i had(working on again) my own server, this server, DogeCraft, ClashMc, AxileMc, and more that have been forgotten by me.
    9. Do you agree that if you mention your application to any staff member/in public chat, it will be instantly denied? - Yes i do agree.
    10. Is there anything else you'd like to add? - Yes, i have donated(hope this doesnt affect anything) and this time i hope you have prefixes/chat formatting fixed.

2. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

User has not logged in for 3+ days, application denied.
    You may reapply in 14 days.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.