Free world

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iFiteGirls, Dec 9, 2017.

1. iFiteGirls

iFiteGirls New Member

Your IGN:

iFiteGirls

Your suggestion:

My suggestion is that JailsMC adds a "Free World". You would achieve this world by completing all challenges, reaching a certain prestige, buying it, or any other way.
    This world would be a custom world that has items that you wont normally be able to get. For example there could be lucky blocks in the world and very rare spawners. There can be many other uses for the world.

How would this improve JailsMC?:

I feel that this could benefit the servers players because there will be more things to do on the server than just mine and build.

I can't think of anything right now and don't really feel like it but I think this will be a cool feature.

• Like Like x 1
  2. EukalyptenHD

EukalyptenHD Active Member

I actually agree with this because when you finish all the challenges and a very high prestige, it becomes very boring and you have this need to just switch servers and play something else until you feel like mining and building.

I personally want this suggestion to happen and have some kind of survival world introduced after when you finish your 'punishment in prison' to avoid getting bored.

The idea of having a survival world could also bring in new challenges to the game.

Also, obviously it can't just be a normal survival world. It has to be custom and unique to JailsMC.

Maybe like some kind of like role-play where you have to 'learn' stuff and how to make stuff. You know, play the role of someone being thrown into wilderness (you won't know how to even gather wood etc so you have to learn how to make stuff).

This is probably unlikely to happen but we'll see :p

Good suggestion.

3. iFiteGirls

iFiteGirls New Member

Thank you for your response! I'd just be happy if they added something else to do other then building and mining.

4. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz Member

I agree with what has already been said. I can speak from experience it does get boring when you a high prestige, seeing the same mines obver and over and over again, it would be nice to have some sorta change.

5. EukalyptenHD

I am actually very surprised on how far you've gotten lol. Prestige 10 like dam you must get so bored sometimes haha

6. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz Member

Haha, I'm surprised as well, Now trying to get more prestige's added Lol

7. ItzKinglinPlayz

Well, I agree with this situation. It would be nice to have a free world. People can use what they have and find new things for their plots.

I have nothing more to say.

8. EukalyptenHD

However, there has to be some boundaries like different inventories when switching etc because I don't think you want people with fortune 1000 pickaxes mining in normal world xD

Or using the mines as a resource to get stuff etc.

9. ItzKinglinPlayz

That's true. Maybe there can be this chest where if you want to bring stuff to the prison, you would put it in and it would be transferred to a special chest at spawn.

I don't feel right about this idea after writing this XD I don' know why