Events, Drop parties etc.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by percio, Jan 28, 2018.

?

any chance? :3

1. ya

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. na

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. percio

percio New Member

Hi<3
    I was thinking about adding events to the server, it might me custom plugins or made ones (https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/dropparty). Some events might be /warp parkour, where you have to finish the parkour then you get a prize (tokens, money pouches etc.). An admin event (drop party) where the admin will drop some items (The event that happened not that long ago). Or a chat event where when you write /event join it will join you to a luck based event or an event where you have to answer a question and (you will have to press the right answer on the chat for ease) and if its correct you will get a reward. Another example might be a pvp event where players can join then they will be teleported to an arena (all have the same equipment) and fight to the death and top 3 will get a reward.

There are SOO many other events, and I feel like this addition would REALLY improve the server!
    <3

#1 percio, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Braadley

Braadley New Member

I was thinking about a /warp parkour, where you get a reward at the end of it everytime you complete it, and you can complete it every 24 hours or something for a reward, I know that there is also a vote top plugin out there where if we hit a certain amount of votes it'll give everyone a vote party, with random rewards, I'd personally love this to be implemented as more DP's and or a monthly event mean players will actually come play!

+1

• Like Like x 1
  3. percio

percio New Member

Exactly something like this.
    Also now that I read throught this the grammar is really poor sorry let me edit

#3 percio, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1