Denied EnderLover1244's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Peter, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter

Peter New Member

1. What is your Minecraft username?
    EnderLover1244
    2. What is your timezone?
    UTC
    3. How long have you been a part of the community?
    About a week
    4. How many hours per day can you contribute towards your position?
    1-2 hours
    5. Why should you be chosen over other applicants? (What makes you stand out?)
    I have an excellent work ethic which always checks out in which ever task I perform.
    I am extremely ambitious and I will achieve my target eventually.
    I always keep my iron word.

6. Have you received any punishments before, if so list the punishment & the reason.
    I have received no punishment on this server but I have received one on hypixel, it wasn't for hacking nor bullying so don't worry.
    7. Link to your last application (if any?)
    N/A
    8. Do you have any previous experience moderating or leading a server? You may post names, but not IPs
    N/A

9. Do you agree that if you mention your application to any staff member/in public chat, it will be instantly denied?
    Of course
    10. Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I know that words mean nothing and that one needs tk prove his word in a physical form. I fully understand and comprehend that. I dont believe this as an abstract but for this to be a reality.

2. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz Member

Hey EnderLover,

Although you joined a week ago, you haven't logged into the server for over 2 days since this comment was posted thus making it look like you are not an active user. On top of that, you are fairly new so I'd say you need to get to know the server better. Your application lacks detail and thus I give you a -1. Good Luck!

3. Peter

Peter New Member

I'll improve next time when I'll apply

4. Captivates

Captivates Developer
    Staff Member Developer

Application DENIED.

Thank you for your strong interest in becoming staff on our server, however, I am rejecting this application - if you would like to know why please private message me ONLY on the forums and I will get a reply back to you soon.

Thank you,
    Captivates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.