Donator mines

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItzKinglinPlayz, Dec 3, 2017.

?

Upgrade donator mines?

1. yes!

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. unsure

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. ItzKinglinPlayz

My suggestion is about the donator mines, and how I think it could benefit having a block change to them. I have seen all the donator mines and so far, this is in each of the mines:
    VIP - Coal blocks
    Elite - Iron blocks
    Legend - Gold blocks
    Lord - Diamond blocks
    God - Emerald blocks
    Static - Lapis blocks

If I'm correct, static rank is the highest, and it's mine is the same as Thief's mine. I was hoping if some of the donator mines changed to be this:

VIP - Coal blocks (same)
    Elite - Iron blocks (same)
    Legend - Gold blocks (same)
    Lord - Emerald blocks
    God - Lapis blocks
    Static - Redstone blocks

These mines benefit the ranks and now that there are 10 prestiges, it would be harder to rankup. A good thing for this is that people will use the mines more often (nobody really uses the donator mines) and to find out that Anonymous mine is better than a $120 rank mine is a bit frustrating.

Thank you for taking your time to read this

ShinyBlaziken

• Like Like x 2
  2. EukalyptenHD

EukalyptenHD Active Member

I agree, donator mines sucks right now and I could definitely see them being upgraded. I only use them before Freedom.

However, this kinda balances over-powering and 'play-to-win' etc.

But $120 rank when you can get a better mine for free by ranking to anonymous, yeah...NOPE.

Either decrease cost of Static rank or....idk

• Like Like x 1
  3. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz Member

Hmm, this is a tough one as yea the mines suck but then as Euka said it balances out the 'pay-to-win'. I like the idea though.

4. ItzKinglinPlayz

It may balance out the 'pay-to-win' but at least Static rank users can mine at /static and get the same amount as Anonymous. It's a private mine only for donators. Afterall, it is a semi-op prison and has high donator rank costs. It will help donators a lot

• Like Like x 2
  5. Pigatroid

Pigatroid New Member

Personally, I completely agree with Blaziken's point here, not complaining at all but a $160 rank is just as good as the 'Thief' rank, which is pretty low if you ask me. Like I said, I agree with Blaziken's point that the mines should be upgraded (e.g. Static > Redstone.)

Thanks!

6. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz Member

Maybe to balance it out have static mine a mix of Lapis and Redstone so it isn’t a surprise powerful as Anonymous but isn’t as bad as thief.

7. ItzKinglinPlayz

It'll be unbalanced. Static mine is the hardest mine to get to as it costs money and redstone blocks would make it static. Top rank, top price, top quality.

8. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz Member

Still doesn’t make it fair, although it’s the top rank it would be unfair and in balanced. I get that you want more bang for your buck with Ranks but you can’t give the top rank everything or else it ruins the gameplay and economy for both the user with the rank and the user without. Giving static a full redstone mine would make it so players with that rank have nothing to really work towards other then ranking up extremely fast. I get that the Ranks need more in them but it’s harder to buff the Ranks then said, you have to make sure that it is balanced and comply with the Minecraft EULA.

9. ItzKinglinPlayz

Someone bought static today, and they really thought that static mine needed to be better. Also, think about the donations that hate the mines. Never really use it. Make it useful or make it go.