Crate Manager (CM)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EukalyptenHD, Dec 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. EukalyptenHD

EukalyptenHD Active Member

[​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if it's a good suggestion that I've thought of but might as-well suggest it and see what happens xD

I was thinking of just having a villager or someone called the 'Crate Manager' which eliminates /warp crates.

Basically, when you right-click on the villager, a full double-chest GUI pops up. In the middle you have 5 evenly spread out crates (vote, uncommon, rare, legendary and static crates). You can either click on it to view the rewards or right-click it to actually open it (make sure to have a key in your inventory).

From within the GUI, you can also have an option to buy crate keys instead of routing though all the sections in /buy.

Also, when you get a reward, instead of receiving the reward message from the console, you get a custom prefixed message from the Crate Manager.

'[Crate Manager] -> You have received < >'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To add-on to the suggestion above, there could also be a feature where you can pay to up the chances of you winning an item (e.g. I will pay $100T to up the chances of me getting a static kit by 5%).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 EukalyptenHD, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  2. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz Member

Hey EukalyptenHD,

Great idea and an easy one to implement if using the crate key plugin CrazyCrates or similar plugins that have a GUI and Physical crate option. With CrazyCrates you don't need a Physical key as for GUI crates it can use a virtual key which in my opinion would be harder to duplicate.

But indeed a great idea and I kinda wanna see this be implemented but I also don't want to see an amazing build on the server be left useless.
    Hopefully, we can find a use for the build if this gets added.

3. EukalyptenHD

EukalyptenHD Active Member

True with that.

Also, it suits JailsMC etc if you know what I mean :D