Auction Houses (AH)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItzKinglinPlayz, Dec 28, 2017.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ItzKinglinPlayz

Have you ever felt like your shops isn't getting enough people, or can you not find a good shop? Well, I've thought about the possibilities of Auction Houses being added to the server.

Auction House is a plugin that allows you to sell your unwanted items for a price, even when you're offline. People will buy it from good deals and offers, instead of spending a couple of days looking for the right plot to sell to. You can buy items that other players auction on there, and maybe you can find a bargain.

I think this would be useful because we are in different timezones to some people and we don't get to see their plot advertisements in the chat. To balance it out, players can only sell it for 500T maximum, item's auction time (7 day limit) and amount.

*Additional mini suggestion to this plugin: Advertisements
    When you go to Auction house, there would be a 3 second ad on there, in which the player can buy for the day (24 hours). The cost of this is 10-50t depending on what colours and effects that are on the ad. They can only write their name for the ad and add the plot number (ShinyBlaziken 2), as people will start abusing it if it was a normal message 'Icy is a %$*@' (Against the rules of JailsMC) or 'Vote for Trump'. They're not plot advertisements are they?
    *This does not have to be accepted with the original idea of this plugin, as this helps advertise player's plot a lot more often.

Thank you for reading this suggestion. I have thought this through carefully, so make sure you consider it.

ShinyBlaziken

• Like Like x 2
  2. LittleBrittney

LittleBrittney New Member

I would love to see Auction House on the server, but I'm sure people would just use it to give their friends money since we can't use /pay.

3. ItzKinglinPlayz

People can pay each other with playershops, nt much different. And someone could claim the payment without being blocked off. This is why I want Auction House. It advertises items much easier and helps stop scams

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. EukalyptenHD

EukalyptenHD Active Member

I like it and I love that AD feature :p

And ADS could integrate to chat also, as in like if you buy an ad slot in the AH then every so often your plot also gets advertised in main chat as-well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ItsIcyC

ItsIcyC Owner
    Staff Member Owner

This could definitely be added, and may well be added for the reset. If ads were to be implemented into the auction house, it would have to be a custom plugin, but the original idea still stands.

Suggestion pending.

• Like Like x 2